Monday 21 May 2012

What makes X good?

Hello internet world, I have been busy as of late doing real things that will benefit me in ways other then cool internet kudos and scene points, so sorry for my absence (I'm sure that no one has even noticed that I haven't posted anything but who cares)

Anyway I have come up with an idea which may or may not suck/rock. There are a lot of bands out there that I fucking love to the point of stalkerish tendencies but when people ask me "Max, you sexy yet sophisticated man. What makes said band so ruddy good?" I tend to get flustered, stutter then have an accident in my pants. No this is not because I am socially backwards (My girlfriend would argue otherwise) it's because there are so many good things about the band that I don't know where to start. So I have come up with a devious plan in where I will sum up why my favorite bands are better then yours and why you suck at life and why I am ultimately superior to everyone else. However I may leave out the latter I haven't decided yet.

I will start later with Saves The Day, although I haven't made a concrete decision yet. Anyway, come back later for your punkyourpants fix.

Peace!
Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment